Social Media Assistant @ JD Sports Germany
We’re looking for a German-speaking Social Media Assistant
We’re looking for a German-speaking Social Media Assistant.
We are looking for a German speaking Social Media Assistant to produce weekly reports and monitor the success of ongoing social media marketing campaigns and activity to ensure JD German’s social media channels are kept up to date with content, manage campaigns, respond to queries where necessary and develop an online community.
- To continuously build and improve the organic and paid social media channel and grow the offering for JD Germany across Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and other channels;
- Ensure regular content is managed and pushed across social media channels;
- Work with the Multi-Channel Manager, JD Social Manager, Multi-Channel Senior, Influencer Exec. and Marketing team on developing integrated strategies that ensure social is always in the heart of what we do;
- Work with the buying/merchandising team on ensuring all relevant products are being promoted and showcased in the best way possible;
- Work with brands and third parties on promoting campaigns & competitions, and report back on results to show the benefits and coverage obtained;
- Carry out extensive strategies and campaign ideas that will help improve follower numbers and interaction figures across all channels;
- Manage and develop the weekly social reporting pack to show week-on-week performance growth and trends over time to present to the Social Media Manager and Multi-Channel Manager.
- Continuously monitor advances in social media and technology and share any interesting findings and points of interest to the wider team, to ensure the JD social channels are always capitalizing and are at the forefront of new advances.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: English and German;
- The ability to work as part of a team in a fast-moving environment;
- A willingness to learn new skills;
- Experience in understanding and reacting to customers needs and wants;
- Prior blog writing or social media community management experience preferred;
- Good grasp of sneaker and sportswear brand knowledge is an advantage;
- Understanding of the German market and consumer preferred but not essential.
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- Working from home with flexible hours;
- A fast paced working environment within an international team;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
For now, we’re working from home, when the office will reopen there is a shuttle bus that will take you the Aalsmeer head office from the Schiphol Airport in the morning and at the end of your shift.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 2500 stores all over the world. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 28 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!