SEO & Content Marketing Associate @ JD Sports Netherlands and Germany
As an SEO & Content Marketing Associate at JD Sports you will work with the existing team to maximize Organic search traffic by devising and delivering content marketing campaigns and strategies. Working closely with internal stakeholders from technical, content teams and other traffic channels, you will drive best practice and continuously find new ways to innovate in order to drive performance.
Creating inspiring digital campaigns which capture the imagination of the world’s press, media and blogosphere. Leverage this content to build coverage and links back to the website, and also foster long term relationships.
Keeping onsite content targeted and focused for specific keywords
Developing strong relationships with the fascia managers to ensure punctual, efficient responses to content campaign briefs and/or requirements in advance ready for implementation as well as delivering a campaign roadmap to help promote specific brand requests
Identifying and developing relationships with key journalists, bloggers and/or influencers increasing trust signals to the group websites
Ad-hoc data driven investigation and analysis on link acquisition, how we measure up to competitors and where new link opportunities could be leveraged from outreach activities
Regular reading of industry blogs, news etc to ensure best practice implementation and ongoing techniques to achieve high rankings across the fascia’s
- Full time (40 hours per week) available
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Digital PR/Outreach experience is essential
- Solid foundation in Excel
- Excellent written communication in Dutch or German and English
- Ability to find ‘an angle’ on a story – creative thinker
- Strong understanding of Social Media channels
Preferred, but not essential skills:
- A history of personal blogging and social media accounts
- Knowledge of on-site SEO
- A passion for fashion, lifestyle activities & knowledge of brands and products
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading international multichannel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands.
The Group has over 2,400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands.
The Group embraces the latest online and instore digital technology providing it with a truly multichannel, international platform for future growth.
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with allot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The chance to start a whole new international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.