Senior SEO Specialist – Dutch/French/German speaking
As a Senior SEO & Content Marketing Associate at JD you will work with the existing team to maximise Organic search traffic by devising and delivering content marketing campaigns and strategies. Working closely with internal stakeholders from technical, content teams and other traffic channels, you will drive best practice and continuously find new ways to innovate in order to drive performance.
Creating inspiring digital campaigns which capture the imagination of the world’s press, media and blogosphere. Leverage this content to build coverage and links back to the website, and also foster long term relationships.
Developing strong relationships with the fascia managers to ensure punctual, efficient responses to content campaign briefs and/or requirements in advance ready for implementation as well as delivering a campaign roadmap to help promote specific brand requests
Identifying and developing relationships with key journalists, bloggers and/or influencers increasing trust signals to the group websites
Ad-hoc data driven investigation and analysis on link acquisition, how we measure up to competitors and where new link opportunities could be leveraged from outreach activities
Regular reading of industry blogs, news etc to ensure best practice implementation and ongoing techniques to achieve high rankings across the fascia’s
- Full time (40 hours per week) available
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Digital PR/Outreach experience is essential
- Solid foundation in Excel
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to find ‘an angle’ on a story – creative thinker
- Strong understanding of Social Media channels
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Dutch, French or German
Preferred, but not essential skills:
- A history of personal blogging and social media accounts
- Knowledge of on-site SEO
- A passion for fashion, lifestyle activities & knowledge of brands and products
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with allot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The option to work from home two days a week;
- The chance to start a whole new international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.