Senior PPC Associate
The purpose of this job is to assist the PPC Manager in maintaining and growing the domestic and international PPC accounts for JD Sports across all Paid channels including but not limited to Search, Display and Google Shopping.
- Daily / weekly planning & management of PPC campaigns to ensure they meet delivery and costs targets
- Prioritise workloads and delegate appropriately.
- Set PPC Executive & Assitant workloads
- Ensure day to day checks and reporting are being completed
- Work towards implementing Best Practice’s across accounts
- Work with Lead/Manager to build testing and optimising campaigns in line with fascia objectives and channel deliverability targets.
- Manage and understand the bid management platform capabilities and structure of accounts to meet targets
- Keep up to speed with industry advancements whilst ensuring we are up to date with any enhancements and Beta tests.
- Data analysis, identifying trends and opportunities within the market and the paid search accounts.
- Develop strong relationships with all internal departments and teams
- Work closely with external partners and account managers to constantly develop and improve paid activity.
- Positive team role model, lead change and provide constructive feedback on initiatives.
- Attend quarterly reviews with selected partners to review performance and create appropriate action plans.
- Take ownership of tasks through to completion.
Skills & Experience Required:
- 2yrs + experience in Search including shopping & re-targeting.
- Google Adwords Certified an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Experience of having to meet strict targets.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation communication skills.
- Analytical, insightful and able to draw key points from data analysis.
- Experience / knowledge of other digital landscape.
- Good organisational, time and resource management skills.
- Ability to build strong and effective working relationships.
- Competitive salary.
- Company laptop.
- Ongoing Training and conferences.
- Relaxed, friendly working environment.
- Subsidised canteen.
- Quarterly social events
- Staff discount.
- Monthly staff sales
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.