Senior Multi-channel Executive @ JD Sports Denmark
We’re looking for a Senior Multi-Channel Executive for Denmark!
For our Multi-Channel team we are looking for a Danish Senior Multi-Channel Executive.
For our Danish Multi-Channel team we are looking for a Senior Multi-Channel Executive. To manage the execution of the content and digital marketing activities for the markets Multi-Channel sites/devices. Managing multiple marketing channels to deliver sales targets, and planning activities to support the growth in sales and brand awareness.
- Regularly reviewing, evaluating and benchmarking our Multi-Channel proposition to ensure appropriateness to deliver the sales and profit plan. Providing weekly reporting on trading activities and performance;
- Maintaining and developing the trading activities in such a way that continuous improvements to visitor numbers, get to product rates, and conversion rates are delivered;
- Deliver appropriate revenues in line with the target plan and monitor costs to ensure profitably targets are achieved;
- Ensure a multi-channel marketing calendar is maintained for the market, which is in line with the overall campaign and activities, but localized to the market;
- Liaise with all digital marketing managers such as PPC, SEO and Affiliates, to ensure traffic targets are achieved while remaining within budgeted cost of sale levels;
- Managing the social media strategy for the market with support from Social Media Executive;
- Build strong relationships with International teams in the wider business including colleagues within the Marketing, Merchandising and Retail, by holding regular Multi-Channel focused meetings and attending weekly conference calls;
- Working with the Conversion, Content and Online Merchandising teams to maximize onsite conversion. Continuously identifying, testing and implementing improvements;
- Ensuring that any direct reports are appropriately equipped to undertake their duties and that the facilities enable their efficient conduct of work.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Prior experience working in an ecommerce environment preferred but not essential;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be ability to work as part of a small team in a fast moving environment;
- A willingness to learn new skills;
- Must speak English ;
- Plus if you speak Danish.
- Staff discount in all of our Size? and JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with
For now, we’re working from home, when the office will reopen there is a shuttle bus that will take you the Aalsmeer head office from the Schiphol Airport in the morning and at the end of your shift.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 2500 stores all over the world. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 28 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!