Senior CRM Associate @ JD Sports
We’re looking for a Senior CRM Associate!
For our Multi-Channel team we are looking for a Senior CRM Associate! The purpose of this role is to manage the customer database and CRM activity including email activity, customer surveys, research and customer loyalty, as well as driving database sign ups, customer retention/activation and sales across international territories. The purpose is also to be responsible for and drive forward international CRM strategy and projects for all international territories.
- Ensuring international customer databases are well maintained to ensure we are protecting deliverability reputation and IP by targeting customers effectively;
- Manage the fascia's NPS surveys & actions required from feedback in order to strive to achieve a higher score each week. This also includes the monitoring and setting up of feedback requests to and from NPS respondents;
- Maintain and build relationships with key stakeholders across other departments and supplier contacts;
- Arrange appropriate training where needed for territory CRM executives.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Full time (40 hours per week) available;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to work as part of a small team in a fast moving environment;
- A willingness to learn new skills;
- Experience of JD Sports' CRM email send programs and systems is essential;
- University graduate or equivalent marketing qualification is advantageous;
- Strong organisational skills and a good multi-tasker is essential.
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading international multichannel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands. The Group has over 2,400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands. The Group embraces the latest online and instore digital technology providing it with a truly multichannel, international platform for future growth.
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The option to work from home two days a week;
- The chance to start a whole new international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
- Full training on the job.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.