Online Copywriter @ JD Sports Netherlands
We're looking for a Dutch Copywriter!
- Working with the Multi-Channel Marketing team and local International team(s) to maintain the website content;
- Be able to translate and create where necessary, website contents and product description from English to Dutch in a timely and efficient manner;
- Working within the Multi-Channel Marketing team in order to provide product descriptions on time for launches;
- Support the International Multi-Channel team to provide messaging which is both appropriate and effective to the local market.
The candidate will support the maintenance of the website and online activities for JD Sports. Translate/create product descriptions to go on the website and support the marketing activities by providing creative messaging adapted to the market. The remit of the role will include and not restricted to products descriptions, email newsletters, social media posts/replies and website marketing campaign messaging.
- Must be able to read and speak Dutch and English;
- Experience with using Mircosoft Word and Excel;
- Good time management.
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with allot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic opportunity;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
There is a shuttle bus that will take you the Aalsmeer head office from the Schiphol Airport in the morning and at the end of your shift.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.
Established in 1981 with a single store in the North West of England, JD Sports Fashion Plc is a leading multichannel retailer of sports fashion and outdoor brands in the UK and Europe. The Group has over 2,400 stores across a number of retail fascias and is proud of the fact that it always provides its customers with the latest products from the very best brands. The Group embraces the latest online and instore digital technology providing it with a truly multichannel, international platform for future growth.