Multi-Channel Marketing Assistant @ size? Germany
We’re looking for a German-speaking Marketing Assistant @ size? !
For our Multi-Channel team we are looking for a German-speaking Marketing Assistant. The purpose of this job is to help manage the web content and digital marketing activities for the size? International site. Managing onsite optimisation to deliver targeted traffic levels and improve site efficiency. To deliver the required growth as set out in the multi-channel budgets and to, at all times, seek to maximise the return on investment that the business generates from the site.
- Continually build and improve the social media strategy for the fascia across multiple social channels;
- Completing all product copy with 100% accuracy and in a manner which helps maximise sales and SEO;
- Ensuring content and translation of all e-commerce communication are accurate;
- Managing the social media strategy for the fascia across multiple social channels;
- Work with the buying/merchandising team on ensuring all relevant products are being promoted and showcased in the best way possible;
- Build and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels;
- Weekly (and daily if required) KPI reporting using the chosen analytics package;
- Continually monitor relevant competitors and inspiration sources to report to the wider team;
- Ensure brand guidelines and creative consistency is executed across the full estate, including: desktop, mobile, app, kiosk iPad and any additional digital builds. Making sure all of these channels are fully up to date with the latest campaign and marketing imagery;
- Ensure that the customer journey is smooth and effective from all marketing touch points through purchase.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Full time (40 hours per week) available;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Conscientious, organised and thorough with a drive to constantly improve ways of working;
- Previous experience working in the Retail industry or other fast paced environments would be advantageous;
- A native German speaker;
- The ability to have a strong impact and influence key decisions;
- Good grasp of trainer knowledge is an advantage.
Founded in Great Britain in 2000, size? is one of the most popular global suppliers of footwear, clothing and accessories from a collection of the best brands in the world.
Initially set up to introduce 'edgier' product collections before being offered by JD Sports stores is Size? since then become a brand with its own specialties and exclusive products. Size? has stores in the Netherlands, the UK, Ireland France, Italy, Germany and Denmark.
- Staff discount in all of our size? and JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The option to work from home two days a week;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility;
- There is a shuttle bus that will take you to the head office based in Aalsmeer and back from Schiphol.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.