Marketing Executive Nederland / België @ JD Sports
The Marketing executive will be working as part of the Marketing function to manage the delivery of JD stores across the Netherlands & Belgium. Working within the Marketing team and other internal departments, you’ll deliver main campaigns/campaigns to support launches, store openings, events and on-going trade of JD stores.
Based at The Hague offices (remotely possible in Amsterdam), you will be expected to travel throughout the week to various JD stores in the Netherlands & Belgium to gain consumer insight and improve existing processes.
- Work closely with the Campaign and Brand teams to develop launch campaigns and communications to build awareness and drive footfall;
- Work closely with Retail functions and key store staff to develop the ongoing Marketing activity for all stores;
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to evaluate marketing campaigns and develop POS, ensuring fit for purpose;
- Work closely with internal departments to ensure all activity is delivered on time and to budget;
- Work alongside Marketing Manager to improve and develop the JD distribution list. And instore marketing requirements including POS, consumable items, signage and instore music;
- Work alongside other teams to ensure activity is optimised over all channels;
- Weekly visit JD stores in the Netherlands and monthly visits to Belgium stores to ensure alignment between wider JD promotions and local executions;
- Regularly report on activity and plans to ensure they are capturing the JD ethos;
- Produce weekly report, with headline content and action points for the week ahead, as well as competitor activity;
- Work on OOH plan for key trading periods to ensure that JD gets the best sites during the key areas;
- Develop PR relationships to gain more coverage for JD, ensuring the titles and influencers are relevant to the JD target market.
- Flexible and adaptable to change;
- Strong relationship builder with wider teams;
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace;
- Be open to change and challenge in order to drive the business forward;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Proactive team player;
- Confident in analysing trade sales figures;
- Working Hours: Full time Monday to Friday with additional weekends where the business requires
- Strong Retail background
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with allot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.