Influencer Assistant @ JD Sports Germany
We’re looking for an Influencer Assistant for the German market
For our Multi-Channel team we are looking for an Influencer Executive to support the German market. Are you interested in this great opportunity? Apply via the button below.
The purpose of this role is to increase brand awareness and growth/engagement of social media channels using influencer marketing strategies. This will involve co-ordinating the successful implementation of the JD Germany social media influencer program. Day to day tasks will involve managing influencer relationships, seeding of content/products, organising/attending of influencer events and collaboration on campaigns. Agreed weekly KPIs will be reported on to monitor the success of ongoing influencer activity. Feedback on campaigns should be given and suggestions drawn on experience be provided.
- Help formulate a strategic social media influencer strategy to increase brand awareness, social engagement, follower growth and website traffic.
- Identify, locate and engage with key social media influencers.
- Maintain database of influencers.
- Updating of gifting log and accurate record keeping of daily items sent.
- Running of competitions in collaboration with influencers.
- Seeding out of JD Germany created content appropriately across the influencer network.
- Managing the gifting delivery process to ensure accurate, timely and efficient arrival of products.
- Accompanying influencers to events and ensuring JD Germany message is pushed.
- Working closely with the wider Global Influencer department to ensure alignment across activations.
- Establish and track KPIs and best practices for performance evaluation.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE NEEDED
The candidate we are looking for:
- Expert knowledge about all aspects of influencer marketing is a big plus
- Ability to help plan and run regular influencer events
- Experience working with a buying department on seeding product to key social influencers
- Development of networks that appeal to multiple consumer targets around key interests and shopping behaviors
- Involvement handling influencer contracts and relationships
- Working with third party brands on key influencer campaigns
- Fluent in English and German.
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with allot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
There is a shuttle bus that will take you the Aalsmeer head office from the Schiphol Airport in the morning and at the end of your shift!
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.