German Multi-Channel Executive @ JD Sports
We’re looking for a German Multi-Channel Executive
For our Multi-Channel team we are looking for a German Multi-Channel Executive. To manage the execution of the content and digital marketing activities for the markets Multi-Channel sites/devices. Managing multiple marketing channels to deliver sales targets, and planning activities to support the growth in sales and brand awareness.
- Regularly reviewing, evaluating and benchmarking our Multi-Channel proposition to ensure appropriateness to deliver the sales and profit plan. Providing weekly reporting on trading activities and performance;
- Maintaining and developing the trading activities in such a way that continuous improvements to visitor numbers, get to product rates, and conversion rates are delivered;
- Deliver appropriate revenues in line with the target plan and monitor costs to ensure profitably targets are achieved;
- Ensure a multi-channel marketing calendar is maintained for the market, which is in line with the overall campaign and activities, but localised to the market;
- Liaise with all digital marketing managers such as PPC, SEO and Affiliates, to ensure traffic targets are acheived while remaining within budgeted cost of sale levels;
- Managing the social media strategy for the market with support from Social Media Executive;
- Build strong relationships with International teams in the wider business including colleagues within the Marketing, Merchandising and Retail, by holding regular Multi-Channel focused meetings and attending weekly conference calls;
- Working with the Conversion, Content and Online Merchandising teams to maximise onsite conversion. Continuously identifying, testing and implementing improvements;
- Ensuring that any direct reports are appropriately equipped to undertake their duties and that the facilities enable their efficient conduct of work.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Prior experience working in an ecommerce environment preferred but not essential;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Minimum a Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing or related fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be ability to work as part of a small team in a fast moving environment;
- A willingness to learn new skills;
- Must speak English
- Must be native German
- Staff discount in all of our Size? and JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application