French Social Media Executive @ JD Sports
We're looking for a Social Media Executive
- To continually build and improve the social media channels and offering for JD France across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube and other channels.
- Ensure regular content is pushed out across social media channels.
- Build and retain a loyal customer following across all social media channels.
- Maintain and enhance online conversation through the creation of engaging content.
- Work with the Head of Multi-Channel, JD Social Manager, Multi-Channel Lead, Customer Care team and Marketing team on developing integrated strategies that ensure social is always in the heart of what we do.
- Work with the buying/merchandising team on ensuring all relevant products are being promoted and showcased in the best way possible.
- Work with brands and third parties on promoting campaigns and competitions
- Carry out strategies and campaign ideas that will help improve follower numbers and interaction figures across all channels.
- Work with the SEO team to develop and build a blogger outreach program that aims to get relevant coverage on well-regarded and quality blogs, to help build brand awareness, traffic and SEO.
- Report back on any campaigns and competitions to show the benefits and coverage obtained. Also commercial results for each campaign where necessary so we can showcase the benefits and value of social to the wider business.
- Work with the JD marketing teams to ensure relevant/up to date content is being pushed out across all channels.
- Develop the weekly reporting pack to show week-on-week and also trends over time of social performance to present weekly.
- Continually monitor relevant competitors and inspiration sources to report to the wider team.
- Develop a paid social media strategy for the market that drives traffic to the website.
- Continually monitor advances in social media and technology and share any interesting findings and points of interest to the wider team, to ensure the JD social channels are always capitalizing and are at the forefront of new advances.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to work as part of a small team in a fast moving environment.
- A willingness to learn new skills.
- Experience dealing with customers.
- Prior blog writing or social media community management experience preferred.
- Good grasp of trainer knowledge is an advantage
- Must speak French
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with allot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The chance to start a whole new international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.