Email Marketing Associate @ JD Sports Netherlands
We’re looking for a Dutch-Speaking Email Marketing Executive!
- Creating, taking ownership and actioning the CRM International strategy plan and calendar;
- Leading and rolling out best practice for deploying and managing email campaigns including standard sends, trigger sends and transactional sends;
- Ensuring all territory databases are growing at targeted levels and appropriate activity to increase the database is rolled out across all territories where appropriate;
- Reviewing and learning from database growth activity to analyse results in order to constantly learn, test, improve and learn;
- Ensuring International customer databases are well maintained to ensure we are protecting deliverability reputation and IP by targeting customers effectively;
- You will understand the customer lifecycle, implement test and learn in order to optimise communications across all channels, email, SMS, social and outbound;
- Defining, proposing and implementing segmented and promotional email communication plans including lifecycle programmes and behavioural targeting;
- Assist with the implementation of new business tools across all International websites which have been chosen to help develop the CRM output and return;
- Implementing measures to reactivate lapsed and dormant customers plus recommending plans for divesting old data;
- Working with marketing and brand teams to ensure CRM is sufficiently planned and executed to incorporate JD campaigns and key brand campaigns;
- Continued detailed analysis and measurement of email performance and benchmarking against competitors and other leading retailers for best practice;
- Develop a full email testing plan to test email content, subject lines, send times and any other tests we wish to conduct ensuring learnings are both shared across the team and put into practice;
- Manage 3rd party review services including Feefo, Trust Pilot & Bazaar voice;
- Manage the fascia’s NPS surveys & actions required from feedback in order to strive to achieve a higher score each week. This also includes the monitoring and setting up of feedback requests to and from NPS respondents;
- Maintain and build relationships with key stakeholders across other departments and supplier contacts;
- Be the owner and expert in all International CRM suppliers and systems to be on hand for territory team questions, training and ensuring best practice is followed;
- Arrange appropriate training where needed for territory CRM execs;
- Constantly stay up to date with new technology, competitor initiates and JD performance in order to highlight potential opportunities within CRM;
- Own the SMS and Push notification strategy for International and best practice to ensure international markets are utilising the channel effectively and efficiently.
The candidate we are looking for:
- Experience with JD Sports’ CRM and email send programs is essential;
- University graduate or equivalent marketing qualification is advantageous;
- Strong organisational and multi-tasking skills are essential;
- Experience of JD Sports’ CRM systems, programs and processes is advantageous.
JD Sports Fashion Plc has long been established as the leading UK specialised multiple retailer of fashionable branded and own brand sports and casual wear, principally through the growth of its main retail fascia, JD Sports. In Great Britain mainly known as "King of Trainers", but on the mainland mainly known as JD Sports. JD Sports has more than 400 stores in Britain, Ireland, France, Spain, Belgium, Germany and Netherlands. JD Sports opened its first store in The Netherlands in July 2013. Since then JD Sports has opened 27 stores and is continuously investigating new possibilities for growth, so keep an eye on us!
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The chance to start a whole new international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.