Commercial Manager Netherlands & Belgium @ JD Sports
We're looking for a Commercial Manager for the Netherlands & Belgium @ JD Sports!
- Collect various data through the use of the Oracle system, sort them and compile them into different files. These data are relative:
- to « KPIs » : Footfall, Conversion, ASP, UPT....
- to product : Sell thru, %Participation, €/m, margin rate…
- Then carry out a strategic analysis of these data, integrating the internal and external factors that can influence the results:
- Competition: opening / closures / refurbishments, positioning and offerings, commercial operations, campaigns, ect.
- Weather, transportation disruptions and calendar crossovers (including Key launches)
- Major events : sport, culture, ect.
- Summarize the results under the form of reports suggesting recommendations and / or corrective actions:
- Commercial activity report: under performance of a branch or a range of product, stock shortage, too low or decreasing footfall, insufficient or dropping conversion rate, ect.
- New stores openings:
- Overview / store location, plans and photos / range opportunities…
- Customer profile and competitive intelligence
- Communicate these reports to the various stakeholders of the company (retail department, marketing, merchandising ...) and answer any questions that may have users.
- Interact with local teams, through frequent communication and store visits, in order to:
- Have updated space and plans
- Ensure inventory levels are in line with storage capacity
- Ensure field teams share information on any element that may affect the activity: competition, strike, weather, ect.
- Accompany Regional, Area Sales Managers and Store Managers:
- In coordinating the distribution of weekly performance reports (and ensuring all of the necessary actions are implemented)
- Deliver training sessions for managers focused on analytics and business intelligence
- Communicate the internal and external factors that influence the business and puts together follow-up tools according
With other departments
- Facilitate conversations between the different departments (retail, merchandising, visual merchandising, marketing, finance, property...) and make sure that important information is transmitted to all of the concerned interlocutors.
- Coordinate or be involved in a crossfunctional cooperation (purchasing / merchandising, marketing, visual, etc.) in the following cases:
- Store opening or product launch
- Under performance of a region, a store or a range of products
-Ensure that the actions implemented are timely and thus optimize and / or improve sales.
Experience and knowledge:
- Good Customer and Market knowledge
- At least 2 Years experience within a Retail or Merchandising environment at a managerial level
- Fluency in English mandatory
- A good command of Dutch and a knowledge of French are also advantageous
- Mastering Microsoft Office suite (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Good to have a valid Class B driver's license although it is not mandatory
Skills / behaviours:
- Interest in numbers and strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Organized, efficient and synthetic
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize different activities
- Ability to work under pressure and to respect deadlines
- Good team player who can also work on autonomy, in an international environment
- A great salary.
- Staff discount in all of our JD stores;
- A job with a lot of room for personal initiative and development, where you will be encouraged to grow within the company;
- A fantastic challenge;
- The chance to with the ambitious international department for JD;
- Great working conditions;
- The ideal job with a lot of (personal) responsibility.
We hope that your interest has been piqued. If so please send your application/questions in English via the form below.
An integrity check register over the warning of the Foundation Approach Retail Fraud is part of the application.